2009年12月9日星期三

♥ Give Me F55555ve ♥

Well~
Erm Hem~



Finally...
finally finally finally ...
finally finally finally ...
finally finally FINALLY~~~!
10 FINALLY...MY SPM WAS OVER

Oh Yeah~It's all over
Aha~

Having fun with my friend today
Love them much much..Echee~

*****************************
Here are the pictures today




The "Secret Recipe"




Guess who is this two guy?
Aha~
And which leg more pretty?

I was busy - ing with my sms

And..They took away my handphone suddenly

This girl so cute..and sweet..



Aha~The girl so clever..Bully our Dage

Kaka~Dage was faint after shoot by the small girl

How many years old already?

Childish..Aha~

She was busy - ing with exercise how to eat spaghetti




Silly Babe Quak
She don't know how to stick the spaghetti
But she want to feed me

See what my face when she was trying to stick for me
Kaka~



Thanks Babe Quak
Although you are not gentle at all
And I feel really want laugh when you feed me

Ann Ann, Yumi..Kaka~



Shy Ting, Yumi



Ah Ooi Hubby, Yumi LaoPo



Ah Ooi Hubby and her Da Laopo Shy Ting



Yumi, Babe Quak Dage

Got ppl say we have "LaoGong LaoPo" face
Erm hem...==!!!




This is the "fatty" chef
FAT FAT FAT!!!!
The FATTY

Aha~We so bad
Said this kind of thing
Kaka~But we really happy

We treat the "FATTY" so nice although we don't like the FATTY

......Echee~





Is this picture got feeling?
I don't think so..Lalala~








Dage, Yumi



Ann Ann, Shy Ting, Dage



Shy Ting, Dage









This girl said: I have "ming xin" face...Lol~





This picture got 3 "FATTY"
Aha~

Don't Angry
My Babe Quak
We just kidding only
Kaka~



5 of us
f55555ive



Ann Ann,Yumi,Dage



Erm..I really don't know what her happen
Maybe just too hyperactive
Haha~



Love Love
We Love Each Other



Ah Ting so cute
^^...hehe~



yiakzzz~!!!
Really can't tahan when we took this picture
Lol~



"Ritch"
The Western Food Restaurant



Ah Ooi,Ah Ting,Ann Ann






Shy~Shy~
Aha...




Friend~
I love you all
Muacks...Aha~

Thanks all of you
Aiyoyo~
Finally finish upload all the pictures...
And there are 06:59a.m. now
Nite nite***

没有评论:

发表评论